The road of a mussel to Prague,
heart of Europe
- After harvesting, the mussels are taken to land and processed.
- There they are stored in tanks with fresh sea water.
- Mussels then undergoes careful control, cleaning and sorting.
- The mussels are ready for export. They travel to multi-level barrels, where clean sea water is pumping, so they stay alive and healthy throughout the whole journey.
- After the transport, the mussels are taken out of the water for the very first time and their shelf life begins, which is 6-7 days.
- You have a sea in Prague. Enjoy!
Choose a mussel
Fill out and submit
a simple form
You will receive a unique voucher
for the e-mail you entered.
Hand over the received voucher in the restaurant